Clayton eBuilt Manufactured Homes
Meet the next evolution in housing
Save money on energy bills! eBuiltTM homes consume less energy, which can cut your annual home utility expense by 40-50%1. That adds up to substantial savings for you each year!
Energy efficient features:
- SmartComfort® by Carrier HVAC heat pump or gas furnace
- Rheem® hybrid water heater
- Argon gas low-E windows
- ecobee® smart thermostat
- ENERGY STAR® Frigidaire® refrigerator and dishwasher2
- Pfister® bathroom fixtures
- LED lighting
- Insulated exterior doors
- Additional home insulation
- Sealed duct system
- Whole house ventilation system
Take a Virtual Tour!
Save Money on Your Energy Bills
Download informational sheets with eBuilt features, energy cost comparison and answers to eBuilt frequently asked questions.
Call today for a free quote or to tour an eBuiltTM home in person! 909-328-8098
2. ENERGY STAR is a registered trademark owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
3. Energy savings are based on electrical and gas energy consumption using NREL® BEoptTM to estimate annual energy consumption of a home built to DOE Zero Energy Ready HomeTM guidelines compared to the same home built only to industry and HUD standards in the cities listed.